Tell Your Friends!

Herb Garden

Herb Garden

Not Sure About the Aerogarden?

You arrived here from one of my ads or from a search result. You are researching to find out some information about the Aerogarden from other sources besides the company website, aren't you? You want to know if it's right for you...

Well, that's really up to you. However, take some time to read the reviews on the Aerogarden, and read the tips for troubleshooting if you already have one. Watch the videos about the Aerogarden. These will show you the machine in action--way cool!

Or, if you choose that the Aerogarden is not for you, there are some great resources for traditional gardening on this site. So either way, you are taken care of here. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Pleasant Surprise with the Aerogarden

I found out about the Aerogarden through Amazon. Most products that are on the market always have a hyped up site about how things are supposed to work, what promises each product is supposed to fulfill, and why it's better than any other product like it out there. Promises, promises, promises. We've all heard it before, right? And then, the product doesn't deliver. So, I admit--I was suspicious, yet intrigued by the Aerogarden.

The way it's supposed to work is that the roots are suspended in air, getting more of the nutrients and water delivered to it, making the plants grow faster and healthier than plants in dirt. The seeds come in pre-made grow pods--just insert in the holes on the bowl, add water, nutrient tablets, and turn on the machine. That's it--then the seeds grow 4 times faster than seeds planted the traditional way!Their official site even had a short video showing the plants in the Aerogarden was side by side with plants in dirt. It was amazing on the site anyway. But how would it work for ME?

I was sure there was someone who had a bad experience with the Aerogarden, so I began searching the Internet for others' experiences with the Aerogarden. Out of over 200 experiences I read, about 10% of the people had bad experiences with it. The rest had glowing experiences. So...I had to figure out a way to get one. I told my mother-in-law I wanted one for my birthday. And...I got one!

It was pretty simple to put together--reading the instructions first helped. After getting it together, I put in the seed filled grow pods, filled the bowl with water, turned it on the "Herbs" setting, and put in the nutrients. It was fascinating...

So far, after two weeks, all but one pod has produced sprouts. The Cilantro has not sprouted yet, but maybe it will soon. This product is perfect for those who do not have a "green thumb" or do not have a lot of time on their hands for gardening, but want the fresh herbs whenever they want them. It takes only minutes per month to maintain, and it grows way better than with any other gardening method.

However, if you like working with your hands for hours a day, and have a green thumb, then save your money. It wouldn't be worth it to you. However, in the winter, this is a perfect solution to having fresh herbs or vegetables.

So--get your Aerogarden now--they make great gifts for any time of the year!

PS. I just got word that you can now try the Aerogarden for free for 36 days, and then, if you are completely satisfied with the Aerogarden at the end of those 36 days, then you pay the rest. But you can only get this through my special link, right now. I don't know how long they are going to keep this up, so act now.

http://www.newcreationtechnologies.com/suggests/Aerogarden_Free_Trial

No comments: